Wherever life is...
The Lifeseeker Mini, designed for all operational scenarios from the air and from the ground. For drones/UAVs and backpacks. With a range up to 5km.
The standard size Lifeseeker, designed for integration on SAR helicopters for short/mid range missions. With a range up to 20km.
The Lifeseeker SAR XL, designed for integration into a large fixed-wing aircraft for long range missions including maritime SAR. With a range up to 50km.
FIND THE UNFINDABLE
FIND LIFE EVEN IN SITUATIONS WITH NO
The Mission-Ready Payload
The Airborne Phone Location System
Lifeseeker is the airborne mobile phone location system designed to enhance Search And Rescue and Disaster Relief Operations. The system can locate mobile phones accurately even in areas without network coverage. Lifeseeker operates autonomously, without relying on telecommunication networks.
• High accuracy geolocation thanks to a proprietary algorithm
• Works in all network conditions: 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G (NSA) and no signal areas
• Requires no collaboration of the missing person nor the network providers
• SMS and voice call communications with the person in need are available
• Works with all mobile phones and doesn’t requite and APP
• Works as a standalone system or fully integrated in a mission system
• Provides tools for training and debriefing
• Already in operation in civil and military end-user platforms
• User friendly interface that maximises user experience
• DO-160 qualification for fixed-wing and helicopter models
A BEACON OF LIFE
Likeseeker is based on a simple premise: mobile phones are the most extended beacons in the world. Mobile communication technologies have had an enormous social impact in recent years and mostly everyone owns a mobile phone. Lifeseeker takes advantage of this and turns these widely used devices into emergency beacons capable of leading rescue teams to the exact location.
This system allows rescue teams during SAR operations to communicate with the missing person – without the victim taking any action. This way, the rescue team will be able to quickly access important information such as the state of the victim or if there are immediate medical needs.
Likeseeker is an airborne missions system for SAR, capable of accurately locating missing persons through their mobile phones – even in areas with no network coverage and under adverse weather conditions. It can be used for both manned (planes and helicopters) and unmanned aerial platforms (UAVs/drones).
This device turns phones into emergency beacons that quickly guide Search and Rescue teams to the exact location of the missing person. Lifeseeker maximizes missions in which every second counts by efficiently locating the person in need.
SAR MISSION OPTIMIZATION
Likeseeker is an airborne missions system for planes, helicopters and UAVs/drones that can make a big difference in any rescue team. It allows a team to perform search and rescue missions even under low or no visibility conditions, including night flights. This innovative technology also helps reduce sweep time during SAR operations and require less manpower, optimizing operational costs.